Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weird ways to get here

People find their way to A Healthy Alternative to Work a number of ways, but search engines wind up being some of the strangest. Here are a couple weird searches that have brought innernet people here:

A couple people have made their way here looking for bird flu bullshit. Congratulations, you have found the truth depot.

Lately, many of you have arrived looking for Pearl Jam. You are my friends.

Someone came by looking for "slippery fingers" baseball definition. I'm not an expert, but I believe it has something to do with having fingers that are slippery.

One health nut is trying to find a list of healthy alternatives opposed to tobacco. I've heard whole sticks of unsalted butter work wonderfully.

Slightly creepy is a search for ben roethlisbergers girlfriend photo. What do you want that for? He just won the Super Bowl, I don't think she's going to be on the market for quite some time.

And for all of you looking for the author of the song with the lyrics till the sweat drips from my balls, let me clue you in. Your mom wrote that song. Go cry yourself to sleep.

-30-