Sunday, June 19, 2005

Iowahawk finds some Durbin memoranda

Ok, I'm about to go watch the latest episode of Family Guy, but Dad said I should check out Iowahawk's latest on the good Sen. Dick Durbin. It seems our pipe-smoking midwesterner has found some additional hyperbole from the bombastic politician. Check it out here.

Exerpt:

As I witnessed one after another of your uniformed parking attendant shock troops invading my cul de sac with menacing SUVs, eventual blocking my driveway, I could not help but imagine the raw panic that must have gripped the doomed souls that inhabited the ghettos of Warsaw in 1939. Although the traffic jam eventually passed over when your took your adolescent blitzkreig on to Lazer FunZone, I am not sure I will ever fully recover from the trauma.

Never again, Mr. and Mrs. Epstein. Never again.

Sincerely,

Senator Richard J. Durbin
Washington, DC

Truly, blogging gold.

-30-