Monday, August 29, 2005

Photoblog - Football, grilling

I had a busy weekend, which is why I didn't post anything. Here's what I was doing.



The Fort Knox at Fort Campbell football game was a rout for the Eagles, although not as complete as prognosticators might have predicted at 46-10. I got home at 5:30 a.m. Saturday morning...



... after some sleep I headed out for the Wolverines game that evening. I haven't gotten the results yet, but from the looks of things at half time, Hardin County was getting ready to snap their two-game losing streak.



Sunday, we barbequed out in the rain. We had some of the best burgers and brats we've ever cooked up. Anyway, it's Monday again, so back to the grindstone.

-30-

UPDATE: The Wolverines beat the Evansville Vipers 38-20. Sweet - I get to write a winning story for this week.
UPDATE: Open Post at the Mudville Gazette!