Thursday, November 10, 2005

The muse has not been around

Right, so I've continued to be a rotten blogger, and it's because I've been singularly uninspired as of late.

My old pal-cum-sergeant Josh is over in the desert and is feeling a bit frustrated with what could be a case of unit combat-envy. Check his post out.

I've basically been chugging along, doing the usual thing. My trip home for my sister's confirmation was great, albeit brief. In Saturday morning, back here at Knox by Monday night. The good news is I'll be heading home for a good spell over the holidays.

Another reading recommendation -- I just finished this myself -- is this Commentary article by Norman Podhoretz, "Who is Lying About Iraq?" In this well-referenced article, Podhoretz makes the case that it is actually retired ambassador Joseph Wilson.

That's it for me, at least for now. It's time for coffee and cigarettes.

-30-