Thursday, May 26, 2005

Southern Rock + Brogonzo = Sad Brogonzo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



It's one of these days.

Not much going on here at the office. I'm putting the story list together for next week's edition, but that's pretty pointless, since there's approximately one person here to give it to - namely, the Finch, who's going to be out of town for the entire holiday weekend.

On the other hand, Yours Truly is going to have loads of fun Saturday when Lynyrd Skynyrd, rock's greatest-known cover band, and 38 Special come to Fort Knox to... rock the Casbah? I doubt it. I've been roped into this concert detail, and will therefore be directing traffic in the parking lot all damn day.

Needless to say, I'm not exactly pleased. Oh well.

For now, I'll leave you to whatever it was you were up to before you showed up here and get back to work myself. Mahalo.

-30-